Á skíðum skemmti ég mér...
já við mæðgur fórum á skíði á sumardaginn fyrsta !! vorum í 3 tíma á fullu....mikið voru lærin og rassinn orðin þreytt eftir hverja ferðina á fætur annari upp á topp. Ég var alveg viss um að ég fengi hörku strengi eftir þetta en .... ekki neitt. Kannski er ég bara svo aum að ég fæ ekki einusinni strengi þegar ég tek á - og t feel like it, cruising around with my speed-freak of a godbrother, finding bargains at Walmart, lobster buffets at Todai, go-kart racing at Malibu, shopping at Cabazone, being in a walking distance to Ralph's so we can buy ice cream anytime...
Most of all, I miss my friends and relatives who live there...
But it looks like we aren't going there soon either because my dad decided to hold off travelling until we save enough money for us to live comfortably when we finally migrate. Waaaaah!
Anyway, I pretty much did nothing but eat, sleep, watch TV, and use the internet the whole day... I'm turning into such a fat-ass... But I'm on a diet now, and I'm going to start going to the gym even though I hate anything related to exercise...
2C and use the internet the whole day... I'm turning into such a fat-ass... But I'm on a diet now, and I'm going to start going to the gym even though I hate anything related to exercise...

<< Home